Modvigil pills are manufactured by an Indian pharmaceutical company, called HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd. They were formed in the 1980's and now have over 500 employees. They produce a wide range of generic medications, including several nootropics (smart drugs), and are growing larger every year. As we only stock the most reliable Modafinil brands, you can rest assured that Modvigil is a smart choice.
What is Modvigil Used For?
This medication is used for a wide variety of conditions. Some of these uses are known as 'on-label' uses, which means they have specific approval to treat these conditions. Others are known as 'off-label' uses, which means that although they do not have specific product approval to be used for these conditions, they are often recommended and even prescribed by doctors for them. Some of 'on label' conditions that Modvigil can be used for are:
- Narcolepsy - This condition is a long-term neurological condition that causes people to have a fragmented sleep and therefore excessive daytime sleepiness. Other symptoms are abnormal REM sleep and cataplexy, which is where someone suddenly experience extreme muscle weakness. In severe cases of narcolepsy, the sufferer will often fall asleep in inappropriate situations, which can be not only dangerous, but embarrassing. People with narcolepsy often have a similar amount of sleep to someone who does not suffer from the condition, however the quality of the sleep that they have is often not as good. Due to how debilitating this condition can be if someone wants to live a normal life where they must go to work and maintain social relationships, taking a product such as Modvigil tablets can be life changing.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) - this is when someone has a blocking in their breathing while sleeping, which can result in loud snoring, or sudden cessation of breathing, followed by a resumption of breathing. People who suffer from this condition often do not realise they suffer from it, but will often feel extremely tired during the day, as the OSA stops them from having adequate sleep. Often people will buy Modvigil online to combat this.
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder - this is when people have to deal with extreme shift changes at their places of work, which results in their circadian rhythm becoming disrupted. As a result, their body block can often be out of sorts, which can lead them to feeling extremely tired, hence why Modafinil is recommended for this purpose.
As previously mentioned, there are also off-label uses of this medication, when it is prescribed or used for certain conditions not covered by its UK product licence. However, this does not necessarily mean that it is unsafe. In fact, in America, it was found that up to 89% of prescriptions written by doctors for Modafinil were for off-label use. Of course, any off label uses of any medication should always be checked first with a medical professional. Some of these off-label uses are:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) - this condition is where the nerves in the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system) are damaged. This results in signals being unable to be sent along the central nervous system, resulting in physical and mental changes. Common symptoms can include double vision, muscle weakness, inability or difficulty in co-ordinating muscles, changes in sensation and fatigue. It can either progressively get worse, or the sufferer can be subject to 'attacks. This medication can help with the fatigue aspect of the condition, of which there are two types, primary and secondary. Primary MS fatigue is present due to the damage to the nerves. Scientists believe that this is present due to the extra energy it takes for the nerves to send the signals they need to when damaged. Secondary MS fatigue is from having to live with the pain or disturbed sleep. Modvigil pills can assist with fatigue where sleepiness is a factor.
- Parkinson's Disease - this degenerative condition is something that progresses over a long period of time, by affecting the central nervous system, which mainly affects the motor system. The most obvious signs of this condition are tremors, difficulty walking and slowness. It can also leave the sufferer feeling excessively sleepy during the day. In these situations, Modvigil may be recommended for use.
Modvigil For Studying
Recently there is a growing community online of people who recommend Nootropics UK medication such as Modvigil for studying. These people state that taking this medication allows them to stay awake for longer, allowing them to revise and remember more information, which in turn lets them achieve more in their studies. Additionally, as well as using this medication to improve revision, it can also be taken before exams to increase focus. Studies have found that not only does it prevent unwanted sleep, it can also increase alertness and focus, allowing students to perform better in exams and tests. Because of this incredible ability to instantly transform peoples lives, everyone is now looking to buy Modvigil.
How Long Does Modvigil Last?
This medication generally tends to last between 10 and 12 hours or so after ingestion. It reaches peak concentration in the body after 4 hours or so, though of course this can vary from person to person. The half-life of this medication is 15 hours, which means that this is how long it takes for half of the medication to be naturally expelled by the body. As this medication is expelled through the liver, if you suffer from liver disease, it may take longer for this to happen. Likewise, the older the person is, generally the longer it takes for the medication to leave the body also.
How To Take Modvigil
For on-label uses, the medication should be taken as follows. For narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnoea, one Modvigil 200 mg tablet should be taken in the morning. For shift pattern sleep disorder, one tablet should be taken before starting your working hours, at least an hour before leaving the house, in order to help your body stave off the excessive sleepiness.
As previously discussed, this medication can also be recommended for certain uses that are not approved. For multiple sclerosis, one Modvigil 200 mg tablet is recommended daily. It has been found that increasing the dose beyond this does not improve this condition further. For fibromyalgia, an average dose is taking 200 mg in the morning, followed by a further 100 mg in the afternoon. In situations where you only have 200 mg tablets, you can split the dose in halves or quarters to achieve the desired dosage. For chronic fatigue syndrome, a dose of 200 mg is recommended to be taken in the morning. Parkinson's Disease related fatigue is treated by starting on an initial dose of 100-200 mg in the morning and increasing the dosage if more is needed.
If you are taking Modvigil for studying, the best dose of Modvigil for concentration has been found to be one 200 mg tablet maximum prior to studying or the exam. This amount can always be reduced if needed, by splitting the medication into halves or quarters.
It is important that no more than Modvigil 400 mg should be taken per day, as this may increase the risk of side effects. This medication should always be swallowed whole with a glass of water. If you take this medication alongside a fatty meal, it may delay the amount of time it takes for the medication to start working.
Modvigil Side Effects
One of the reasons that this medication is increasingly being prescribed by doctors is due to the low incidence of side effects that people suffer while taking it. Some of the most common Modvigil side effects that occur while taking this medication are:
- Headaches or migraines
- Dizziness or weakness
- Changes in appetite
- Feeling thirsty
- Aching muscles
Some more severe can very rarely occur. If these happen, you should cease taking the medication immediately.
- Heart rhythm changes
- Blood pressure changes
- Irregular periods
If you are allergic to any of the Modvigil ingredients, you should not take this medication. If you suffer an allergic reaction after taking this medication, seek medical attention immediately.
Modvigil vs Modafinil
We do see this question occasionally asked, but unfortunately it is impossible to answer. This is because Modvigil is a brand name of Modanifil, which is actually the active ingredient contained in the medication.
Modvigil is the most well-known brand of Modafinil UK, which is also sold under many other brand names. These brands all contain the exact same amount of the active ingredient Modafinil, which means that they work in the same manner, but are manufactured by different pharmaceutical companies. In this case, this medication is manufactured by HAB Pharmaceuticals.
Is Modvigil Safe to Take?
- Ensure that you inform your healthcare professional which medications you are taking before you buy Modvigil in the UK, as certain medications can interact with it and cause potential side effects. Although this is not a complete list some of the medications that are known to interact are blood thinners such as Warfarin; some antidepressants such as amitriptyline; some antifungal medications such as ketoconazole; diazepam; certain seizure medications such as phenobarbital; some monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors, such as phenelzine; propranolol; most selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) such as fluoxetine and triazolam.
- It has been found that this medication can decrease the effectiveness of certain hormonal contraceptives. If you are taking hormonal birth control such as the pill or implant, you should use a different method whilst taking Modvigil tablets, and for a month after.
- Ensure that you tell your doctor if you have a history of substance abuse or mental health problems.
- Ensure that you inform your doctor if you have a history of heart related issues.
Before Buying Modvigil
Before you buy Modvigil online, you should always conduct your research into whether the company is a reputable company. This can usually be done by looking at online reviews, either on the companies website or by using Google. Alternatively, you can always place a trial order to see if the medications that you get sent are genuine. The way that you can determine whether you are receiving genuine Modvigil pills or not is by firstly noticing the texture. Fake medications often have a chalky texture. Additionally, by looking at the branding. If the branding of the medication that you have received is not correct, you may find that the Modvigil effects are also not correct. Finally, ensure that there is a serial number and expiry date on the blister packs for the Modvigil tablets too.
Best Place to Buy Modvigil
If you are looking to Buy Modvigil online, then look no further. At our online pharmacy, www.ukmodafinil.com, you can buy cheap Modvigil, without having to compromise on quality. We offer UK wide delivery straight to your door in the click of a button, and our packaging is so discreet that not even the postman will know what you are ordering.
So if you are looking to buy Modvigil 200 mg online, then you have come to the right place. In addition to having the most reliable, effective medication around, we also have a helpful team of advisors who are waiting by their computers to assist you with any query that you may have. There is no request too big or question too small, let us know what you need by hitting the Contact Us button up above, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.